Wednesday, January 18, 2012

there is no fear in love..

i have been thinking about how scared i am. about a lot of things.
mark has commented on it a lot too so i know its a problem. i love my husband and how gentle he is with me. He always points me back to the Word.....which is where i am tonight.
I have done a lot of word studies on the word "fear" and ill walk away feeling the Lord strengthen me...but then a few days or weeks later i feel back at square one. and it seems to be getting worse as the years go by.

i'm not sure the root of this fear though. i am praying about it and want it revealed so i can totally surrender this and let Him heal me.

its selfish of me to hold on. to put fear above Christ.

Psa 27:1 [[[A Psalm] of David.]] The LORD [is] my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD [is] the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Psa 27:3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this [will] I [be] confident.

Psa 34:7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

Psa 56:4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

so im in the middle of this "fear" study when all of a sudden i hear what sounds like 4 gun shots in our neighborhood. my heart jumped in my throat. i instantly panicked. Thank you Lord for that test. and for calming me down!

Psa 118:6 The LORD [is] on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

Pro 1:33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Pro 3:25 Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.

Ecc 3:14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth [it], that [men] should fear before him.

Ecc 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this [is] the whole [duty] of man.

Isa 14:3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve....


^
i needed to read that above verse! wow.....thank you Lord........

Isa 35:4 Say to them [that are] of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come [with] vengeance, [even] God [with] a recompence; he will come and save you.

Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isa 41:13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Isa 43:1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called [thee] by thy name; thou [art] mine.

Isa 44:8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared [it]? ye [are] even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, [there is] no God; I know not [any].

Luk 8:50 But when Jesus heard [it], he answered him, saying, Fear not: believe only, and she shall be made whole.

Luk 12:5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Luk 12:7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Rom 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

2Cr 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

Hbr 13:6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord [is] my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

1Jo 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Rev 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast [some] of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

well, thats all for tonight.
hope you were blessed as i was.
love, Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment